David Murray has a new book coming out in a week. It’s called, Jesus on Every Page: 10 Simple Ways to Seek and Find Christ in the Old Testament. It’s look like a good book. And even better, buying it soon allows you to clean up on some amazing extras for FREE:
- Old Testament Introduction Course. My 65-lecture, 500-page introduction to (almost) every book in the Old Testament. Each Old Testament book is summarized and analyzed, with many Christ-centered applications.
- Cross Reference – Angel of the Lord Video Curriculum and Study Guide: 10-video series on Christ’s appearances as the Angel of the Lord in the Old Testament, together with pdf of Study Guide.
- God’s Home: A mini-novel with nine chapters that looks at the Christ-centered meaning of the Tabernacle from the perspective of a young Jewish girl, Jerusha. Also comes with study questions.
- God’s Food. A five-part Bible Study on the Messiah-centered significance of the Jewish sacrificial system.
- Jesus on Every Page Digital Posters: 8 Digital Posters presenting the content of the book in graphical form.
- Jesus on Every Page Study Guide Answers.
This offer is only available through the end of August. So, get over to Murray’s blog for the details!