For those of you who follow this blog regularly, I would ask for you to pray for me and my fellow elders tomorrow around mid-day. We are having a meeting (one of us is conference calling from Iraq!) to discuss our church’s building situation. It requires a new roof by the end of this summer, but we’re unsure that is the best use of our money. A new roof also means many other improvements and much more money. We are trying to decide if it’s better to sell the land we’re on and rent something for a while in order to better use the money on making disciples. It’s a tough call – stay at a paid-for location the body has been at for over 40 years, or move on and experience change in an effort to reach our city. Thanks for the prayers!